RubySlippers

Ruby

Only within the last couple years have I found my love of reading again. I've found that my interests lie mostly under that big genre umbrella that is fantasy, but I'm down for anything that will move and/or entertain me.

Broken Harbour
Tana French
Roaring Midnight (Macey Gardella, #1)
Colleen Gleason

Body & Soul (Ghost and the Goth Novels)

Body & Soul - Stacey Kade This series is so charming and full of good old emotional fluff. I simply adore it. Light, fun, and occasionally serious this trilogy makes for some good beach reading. Body & Soul goes back to its roots for me. The focus is back on Alona and Will and the challenges they face as individuals and together. Alona is now inside Lily's body, both she and Will struggle to fully come to terms with what that means and the consequences of it.I've said it before and I'll say it again. Alona and Will are great characters. However, Alona is definitely the highlight for me in each book. She's so well crafted. Alona has come a long way since The Ghost and the Goth but it's such a realistic and well done growth that you almost don't realize it until the end. This was a great conclusion to the trilogy. An ending that I wasn't anticipating, but was still satisfying and believable (as believable as a book about ghosts can get, anyway).